To summerise the article, the benefits of each are as follows:
The Benefits of Managed Payroll
• No need to maintain software in-house which can be prohibitive for small companies who don't have a dedicated IT department.
• No need for payroll expertise – it can be far more cost effective to outsource payroll processing than to employ a specialist in house.
• No need to keep up to date with time consuming legislation changes – making mistakes with payroll can be extremely costly – both in time as well as in penalties and interest payments to HMRC. Our service delivers peace of mind that everything has been processed correctly.
• No requirement for training on software – no work is required by your organisation except for the supplying of data. What's more there is no need to change existing processes as our fully managed services can work with a multitude of different inputs.
• Customers using this service have access to teams of professionals who can answer any queries quickly and accurately.
The Benefits of Payroll Bureau
• Perfect solution for companies who want to retain control of their payroll but want to outsource the time consuming payroll processing
• Flexible – the resources are there as your business grows
• No need to invest in costly payroll software
• Advice and support is there when you need it
- To read the article in full, please click on the following link: Payroll Outsourcing Solutions - Which one is right for your business?
- For more information on our payroll solutions and for help in determining which option is right for your business, please contact us for a review of your payroll.